AT THE VENUE YOU MUST:
• Allow yourself to have your temperature screened upon arrival. If we assess (at our sole discretion) that your temperature is 37.8C or higher, you and those who were to be part of your group of tickets will not be allowed to enter the venue.
• Wear a face covering at all times within the building (or display / show upon request a TFL exemption card).
• Use the hand sanitiser provided upon arrival.
• Maintain a distance of 2 metres where possible (and otherwise no less than 1 metre) from all other households or support bubbles at the venue at all times. Seating is 1 metre distanced between support bubbles.
• Abide by: all instructions given by our staff and our signage.
• Abide by all relevant government guidelines.
Please note: The taking of photos and filming during the performance is not permitted.
• Should you need to cancel your booking prior to 48 hours before the performance takes place, owing to Covid-19 related illness, or a government enforced Lockdown within your local area, we will issue a full refund.
• If you need to cancel your booking within 48 hours of the performance, we will exchange your tickets to a Virtual Live Streaming ticket at no additional cost. (We will not be able to refund the price difference).
• We will be operating under government advice, so if we are unable to perform the show to a live audience owing to a National lockdown, we will of course be issuing full refunds to all bookers.
• If we find that we are unable to go ahead with the performance, we will contact you as soon as possible via email. Please make sure that we have your most up to date contact information, so you don’t miss anything.
You confirm that all tickets purchased within the same booking can be seated together. This is because all members of the party are either living together or have formed a support bubble.
WHAT MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
We have reconfigured our auditorium to allow for social distancing within social bubbles. There is 1metre between bookings, with no seating directly in front or behind one another.
The theatre is operating at just under 50% of its capacity.
The performers, band, stage crew and all other PPA staff will also follow strict social distancing and cleanliness protocols.
We will not be using paper tickets, instead just requiring audience members to show us their confirmation email (one per booking) either on their phone or via a print-out if that’s easier.
There will be no beverages or refreshments available to purchase on site.
HOW DOES THE SEATING WORK?
Please only book tickets with people who you are living with or have formed a support bubble with. If you are not in the same household or bubble then we ask that you book tickets separately so that we can ensure your Bubbles are seated accordingly.
Upon entry to the auditorium you will be seated according to your booking size. Please note all seats have an equal and unobstructed view of the stage.
Should you require a wheelchair space, please advise this in advance of arrival so we can configure the seating accordingly.
As we are a Studio Theatre, the front row of seating will be 2 metres distanced from the Stage and Performers.
WHAT HAPPENS UPON ARRIVAL?
When you arrive for your performance, you will be asked to wait in a socially distanced seating area within the reception area. The house will open 15 mins before the show.
At the end of the show we will ask you to remain in your seats until an usher advises it is ok to leave.
YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE VENUE IF YOU:
• believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
• have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
• have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
• have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
• have been instructed to self-isolate.
Latecomers may be asked to wait in the foyer until an appropriate moment in the production. If there is no appropriate moment and admittance will cause disruption, latecomers may be refused entry. No refund or exchange will be offered.
ARE THERE TOILETS AVAILABLE?
Yes, our toilets will be open before, during and after your visit to us. We ask that everyone maintains a Social Distance of no less than 1 metre at all times, this may include waiting for the toilet to become available, so please do bare with us.
We have a strict cleaning schedule throughout the day.
We have a full risk assessment in place which we adhere to.
I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING MY BOOKING WHICH YOU HAVEN’T ANSWERED: